Skip to Content
Whole SectionText only Print Print Manager Link


Depending on the type of regulated insurance serviceG that a person wishes to undertake, applicants must seek to be licensed either as an insurance firmG , an insurance brokerG , an insurance consultantG , an insurance managerG or an insurance exchange operatorG . These license categories cannot be combined.

Amended: July 2007
(2 Versions)
Up to Jun 30 2007Jul 1 2007 onwards
Back to top