Skip to Content
Whole SectionText only Print Print Manager Link


An insurance consultantG may be licensed for one or more of the following types of business:

(a) General insurance (as defined in Paragraph AU-1.4.9);
(b) Unit-linked long-term insurance;
(c) Long-term insuranceG (as defined in Paragraph AU-1.4.8) other than unit-linked business;
(d) ReinsuranceG ; and
(e) TakafulG products.
Amended: July 2007
(2 Versions)
Up to Jun 30 2007Jul 1 2007 onwards
Back to top