Skip to Content
Whole SectionText only Print Print Manager Link


Past version: effective from Jul 1 2007 - Jun 30 2010.
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right.

Investment firm licenseesG wishing to cancel their license must obtain the CBB's written approval, before ceasing their activities. All such requests must be made in writing to the Director, Financial Institutions Supervision, setting out in full the reasons for the request and how the business is to be wound up.

Amended: July 2007
Back to top