Skip to Content
Whole SectionText only Print Print Manager Link


Persons who provide any of the following regulated insurance servicesG within or from the Kingdom of Bahrain require a license:

(a) The carrying on of insurance business;
(b) The broking of insurance contracts;
(c) The offering of advice to third parties regarding individual insurance requirements and products;
(d) The provision of insurance management services (such as captive managers); and
(e) The operating of a recognised insurance exchange.
Amended: July 2007
(2 Versions)
Up to Jun 30 2007Jul 1 2007 onwards
Back to top