Skip to Content
Whole SectionText only Print Print Manager Link


Past version: effective up to Jun 30 2007.
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right.

An insurance brokerG may be licensed for one or more of the following types of business:

(a) general insurance (as defined in AU-1.4.9);
(b) unit linked long-term insurance;
(c) long-term insurance (as defined in AU-1.4.8) other than unit linked business;
(d) reinsurance; and
(e) takaful products.
(3 Versions)
Back to top