Skip to Content
Whole SectionText only Print Print Manager Link


Persons wishing to be licensed to undertake regulated investment servicesG within or from the Kingdom of Bahrain must apply in writing to the CBB.

Amended: July 2007
(2 Versions)
Up to Jun 30 2007Jul 1 2007 onwards
Back to top