Skip to Content
Whole SectionText only Print Print Manager Link


Investment firm licenseeG must obtain the CBB's prior written approval for any person wishing to undertake a controlled functionG in an investment firm licenseeG . The approval from the CBB must be obtained prior to their appointment, subject to the variations contained in Paragraphs AU-1.2.3 to AU-1.2.5.

Amended: January 2016
Amended: July 2007
(3 Versions)
Back to top