Skip to Content
Whole SectionText only Print Print Manager Link


In the case of overseas investment firm licenseesG , the licenseeG must notify the CBB of any new significant ownership in excess of 50% of the issued and paid up capital of the concerned licensee'sG direct parent undertakingG as soon as the licenseeG becomes aware of the change (see Paragraph BR-2.2.23A). The overseas investment firm licenseeG must provide a copy of the relevant approval by the home supervisorG of the parent. The CBB will take the appropriate action in such case.

Added: October 2015
(1 Version)
Oct 1 2015 onwards
Back to top